- Select either POP3 or IMAP
- Set Incoming mail server to mail.employees.org
- (Optional) set Outgoing mail (SMTP) server to mail.employees.org
- Set all other entries as normal (do NOT click on "SPA" - this is a Microsoft hack that is not supported on Employees.org).
- Under POP3 or IMAP, select "This server requires an encrypted connection"
- Select "This server requires an encrypted connection" for SMTP.
- Change Port number from 25 to 465 (for SMTPS) or 587 (for SMTP over TLS).
- Select "My mail server requires me to authenticate"
- Set Root folder path to "Mail". This will be the directory under your home directory where your IMAP folders are stored
- Click "Yes" when asked if you want to continue using the server. We don't yet have instructions on how to avoid this message. It's possible; we just haven't written it up. You need to import our cert into your trusted store. Input welcome.