I usually run
on my VAXen.
I have collected a number of patches, to the
1.6.1 source .
The patches will be available on
in case you can find a use for them.
The major features of this patched release are:
- boot and install the OS from the ISO CDROM image
- netboot your VAX
- compile the sources natively on your VAX
- boot from MSCP disk
- load and run dynamically linked VAX ELF programs
- The bootable ISO image
includes these seven fixes:
- 0001 MSCP bad block fix
- 0002 MSCP floppy diskette driver panic
- 0003 kernel identifies a KA692 CPU as a KA694
- 0004 uninitialized variables in fill_eproc()
- 0005 optimize sched_sync() sync thread
- 0006 n/a -- just a place holder
- 0007 prevent panic: uvm_unmap_remove: has mapping
- 0008 cannot netboot after a.out to ELF conversion